Bye-Lori 120 Caps
Stress is not the leading cause of stomach dysfunction—H. pylori is. This common bacterium has also been found to cause gastrointestinal upset, including gastritis. Now something can be done. It’s simple … it’s Bye-Lori™, containing mastic.
Current research indicates that mastic may be useful in supporting gastrointestinal function and health by inhibiting H. pylori survival. Once H. pylori is inhibited and healthy gut flora maintained, proper gastrointestinal function can reassert itself, naturally restoring the stomach’s health.
Historically, mastic has been used as a food, and it is used widely throughout the Mediterranean today as a sweetening agent, a thickening agent, and a chewing gum. It is also used for relieving and lessening occasional gastric and intestinal upset.
- Mastic may be able to help restore and maintain proper stomach digestive function
- Mastic helps alter the structure of H. pylori, rendering the bacteria susceptible to your immune system
- By inhibiting H. pylori, mastic can enhance the regeneration of epithelial cells and help restore proper function of the gastrointestinal lining
- By reasserting proper function, mastic can help alleviate the discomfort of dyspepsia, including heartburn, nausea, gas, and bloating
- Recommended supplemental use of mastic is 1–2 g/day, the same amounts that are consumed in foods and used in successful scientific studies
Suggested Use: Take 4 capsules before breakfast and 4 capsules optionally at bedtime (4-8 capsules per day), or as directed by your physician.
Serving size: 4 capsules
Servings per container: 30
Vitamin C (as ascorbyl palmitate).....................................16 mg
Mastic (Pistacia lentiscus) gum extract).............................1,000 mg
Caution: Not for use by children or by pregnant or lactating women. Not for use by anyone sensitive to any of the ingredients.
This statement has not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug administration.
The product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.