- Calcium is an essential component of a healthy diet and plays a role in a wide range of physiological processes.*
- It is vital to the proper development and maintenance of healthy bones and teeth.*
- Adequate calcium throughout life, as a part of a well-balanced diet, may reduce the risk of osteoporosis.*
- Calcium is also important for metabolism, muscle contraction, neurotransmission, and immune system regulation.*
- Cal-Citrate is formulated with pure calcium citrate, which is more bioavailable and generally better tolerated than calcium carbonate.*
- Supports healthy bones and teeth*
- Adequate calcium may reduce the risk of osteoporosis*
- An excellent complement to vitamin D supplements for optimal bone health*
- Formulated with pure, bioavailable calcium citrate*
Calcium (as calcium citrate.......................200 mg
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.